For pharma sector
We study vaccines with decades of experience and internationally recognized, high-quality scientific expertise. Our comprehensive network of ten clinics offers first-class prerequisites for this. We offer clinical expertise in phases 1-4 of vaccine research as well as investigations into the effectiveness and safety of vaccines already in use. We have strong expertise in Real-World Evidence (RWE) studies and pragmatic vaccine trials, utilizing Finland’s comprehensive health registers and data resources.
Reliable research on the quality, safety and efficacy of vaccines
We serve both the public and the private sector by offering e.g.:
- pre-licensure clinical vaccine trials
- investigations into the effectiveness and safety of vaccines already in use
- studies on the burden of vaccine-preventable diseases
- collaborative clinical research and development projects e.g. with universities.
Why FVR – Finnish Vaccine Research?
- We offer comprehensive, independent vaccine research expertise accrued over several decades, an extensive network of research clinics, and solid know-how on the utilization of data resources.
- Our research is guided by high quality, ethics and absolute reliability of operations and best practices.
- Our 100 experts work at ten different clinics located across Finland.
- We invest in recruiting the best talents in the industry.
- We actively seek ways to develop our skills, ways of working, and industry.
Mika Rämet, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Paediatrics and Experimental Immunology
Chief Medical Officer at FVR
mika.ramet (at) fvr.fi
+358 50 433 6276
Arto Palmu, M.D., Ph.D., University lecturer in clinical epidemiology
Chief Research Officer at FVR
arto.palmu (at) fvr.fi
+358 50 549 7113